Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Just Miss Him


It is very hard to put into words but " I Just Miss Him" I miss his mischievousness I miss him always being hungry . Stuff we think is a burden sometimes becomes a blessing. Think who wants to change a dirty diaper but think I wish I could change one now. I run across other people that there baby's were only alive minutes after they were born. They would love to wake up in the middle of the night and rock the baby back to sleep. But then I sit back and I look at other people and think maybe God put us through this to help other people. Please pray with us as we pray for this little boy named Jedediah.He is going through chemo once a week but it's very hard on his family. You can check out his blog www.harperhouse4.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Paige. I never even knew Silas in person, but I loved him still, and have cried many a tear for him. But also I have joyed in his entry to Heaven. I love to know the peace and joy he's experiencing every breathing moment. It makes it easier in my missing his dear little being. Love you dear. Have a blessed week.
    Ms. Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures of Silas. While we don't have the answer to why, what we CAN decide is what we will do with what God has given us. I choose to use Christian's life and death to point others to Jesus Christ.

    Hey, I just noticed Christian's name on your sidebar! :) I really needed to see it tonight. Thank you, sweet Paige.

    Love,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete